Canada House Corporate Language Training Services
Canada House English Language Centre Inc.
(CHELC) teaches English and French as a second language to more than 600 local and international students annually. In addition to language
training, we offer social, homestay, volunteer, and work placement programming. Our student population includes professionals from Europe, Asia and South America.
Canada House Corporate Language Training Services is an independent division of CHELC that focuses exclusively on the language needs of local and international corporate clients.
All of our programs benefit participants who wish to
- boost their communication performance;
- converse clearly and effectively;
- build conversational rapport;
- enhance their productivity, and language confidence; and
- deepen their understanding of the nuances of English conversation.
Canada House Corporate Language Training Services recognizes and understands the language challenges your organization faces in the global
business environment; we are committed to rising to these challenges.
- Asian Pacific Economic Council
- Canadian Education Centres
- Canadian Bureau of International Education
Corporate Language Training Services offers five programs: Conversations at the
Workplace, Accent Reduction
, Spousal Program, International Executive, and Comprehensive. Please click on the links to see a course description.