Canada House English Language Centre offers exciting
all-inclusive packages for teacher groups of 10 or more.
Located in the heart of Toronto, close to all major attractions and sight-seeing venues, our school offers a small class and a friendly environment. Teachers from all
over the world attend our school for short and long-term study programs.
Canada House provides English study for 4
hours a day in our Intensive ESL program with activities in the afternoon and full day excursions on weekends.
On selected afternoons, workshops are held to share ideas, concepts and discussions with Canada House instructors.
Homestay accommodation is provided with 3 meals a day and a private room. Teachers live with a Canadian family and have the opportunity to learn more about Canadian culture while improving their English.
The teachers are met at the airport by Canada House representatives then introduced to their homestay families
Our instructors have been selected for their qualifications, overseas experience and enthusiasm. They all hold Certificates in Teaching English as a Second Language.
- 4 hours of English study from Monday to Friday.
- Week-end trip to the world-famous Niagara Falls.
- First day orientation, testing and tour of Toronto.
- Welcome Party on Toronto Island. (July and August)
- A strict English-only policy.
- Safe, clean homestays easily accessible by public transportation.
- Weekly monitoring of each student in homestay.
- Certificate at the end of your course.
- Graduation party on the last day of classes.
- Return transportation to the airport.